European style recepticals, where?

I have several guests a year who need to use power outlets rated at 200 volts, with those two round pins common in Europe and parts of asia. Basically its two round 1/8" pins spaced at about 3/4" inch.
Talk about hard to find! I've got the 230 volt, 60 Hz power available already, but now I need a surface mount box. The 50/60Hz isn't a problem.
Any suggestions on where to order a few?
TIA
Dave
I just use a few European transformers with the round plugs, Is Google not working again?
But he doesn't want transformers: he has 230v, which he thinks is close enough to 200v (is it?), so all he wants is the receptacles.
I've certainly seen adapters that go the other way round, e.g., connect a round- or flat-pin plug to a UK or Australian/NZ or European *recessed* round-pin socket, but I have not seen *in the USA* "foreign" receptacles or adapters that go the other way round.
Perce
On 02/01/05 09:02 pm m Ransley tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

"Dave L." wrote:

if you don't find what you are looking for, check this
http://www.europlugs.com/catalog/wes4_5-105d-black_3654438.htm
power strip that accepts many international plugs
A site tranformer just makes it easier , you dont need to run new wire. How many surface mount do you need, I know where there are a few.
I've already run 230 volts for some baseboard heaters, the power is already in the surface raceway. I just think a few boxes would look neater than dangling dongles.
Thanks,
Dave
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

I suspect what you are going to need is a standard 240V NA type outlet and an adapter plug so the European plug will fit the NA type 240 plug. Check at a travel shop or likely an on line travel shop from the British Isles to find the adapter plugs.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Have your guests bring them over on their next visit. Assuming you have the wiring done as you say, it should be relatively painless to install the box and receptacles that they bring over. Just an idea. Cheers, cc

In many European countries, electrical hardware, especially permanent-style building grade material is not available for sale to the general public, only a licensed contractor can purchase devices, wire & cable, breakers, etc...

Try:
http://www.internationalconfig.com/Default.asp
They seem to have a number of European receptacles, you just need to know which ones you want.
I see they ship.

volts,
its two

already,