Eureka 4351B disassembly

Brush isn't spinning on a Eureka 4351B
I can tell from the shape of things exactly where the belt is, but I CANNOT FIND EVEN ONE screw to open the $%^&$%&*^ thing up!
Has a sticker promising help by phone 'round the clock. Answers with merely a message saying "go to our website."
Website says it can't find a manual, please call (same number) within certain hours.
Troubleshooting guide says "check the belt" for almost everything, but no hint on how.
Any advice welcome, but even if there's none, it feels better to vent a little. :-)
--
Wes Groleau

People would have more leisure time if it weren\'t
Wes Groleau wrote:

I was poking into every little hole and crevice underneath, when all along, they were hiding under packed dirt in what appeared to be ornamental depressions on top. :-)
--
Wes Groleau
"Beware the barrenness of a busy life."