Ethanol gasoline symptoms

Thanks to all who reccomended not using ethanol gasoline in small engines. I'm drawing a mental blank. Destroys gaskets, and rubber seals.
Whats the symptoms, how does one know it's ethanol problems? Yeah, I know. DAGS. Here is one such page:
Look right to you?
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus .