Estimated cost of replacing garage door?

Hi,
Looking for a ball-park of what I can expect to pay for a replacement garage door. Currently have swinging steel door that shows some wear and rust. Want to move up to panel steel door, new track, and opener (options such as panel windows and outside key code entry would be nice but not essential). Price should include hauling away old door.
Current garage door is 7 x 16 feet. My area is a little expensive Ann Arbor, Michigan so I expect to pay a little more.
Any experience and tips on buying door and sizing up contractors would be helpful. Also, any experience with nationwide store installation such as Sears, and Home Depot would also be welcome.
Thanks in advance,
3 words: Wayne Dalton doors. See if they are in your area and get an estimate from them. The best garage doors out there as far as I could see and they make a really neat opener that goes above the door. If they have a showroom take a look. Home Depot or Lowes may carry them but if there is a Wayne Dalton store near you it will probably be cheaper installed thru them based on pricing I got from Home Depot or Lowes (forgot which).

Maybe an installer around you will chime in soon, but until then... Go ask a few neighbors which company put their door in, and if they liked the work that was done. Did they clean up their mess when they finished, were they reasonable, pleasant, and professional (there wasn't any beer missing from the fridge, was there? ;) )
I won't get on my soap-box about any particular company today, so I'll just say that "word of mouth" is one of the best ways to find a reputable company that will make you a happy customer. As far as Sears/Home Depot goes, I'm pretty sure they sub their door installs to local companys, so you should still end up with a pleasant experiance. I doubt that either of those companys will tolerate a sub-contractor that causes them repeated problems.
<snip>

Good advice. Any idea on how much it will cost?
Thanks