Error codes? Fault Codes?

WTD: List of Whirlpool Fault Codes / Error Codes for Oven / Microwave
Recently got a unit with a "d" in the display and the lists I have don't address this code!
Just to avoid dupes, I already have the lists at Repair Clinic and Appliance Parts Pros shown below:
http://www.repairclinic.com/0078.asp http://www.appliancepartspros.com/repairtips/repairtips_appliance+fau ...
Thanks!
William Miller † snipped-for-privacy@usa.net p r o t o t e c h @ u s a . n e t http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com
model #
p r o t o t e c h @ u s a . n e t http://www.MicrowaveDisplay.com
Turns out that "d" is "demo mode". Whirlpool said to push and hold the "timer off" pad for 5 seconds until you hear two beeps.
It may need to be the Stop or Clear pad on some models, but the principle is the same.