error code on a/c

Hello

I have a five year old 9000 btu friedrich quietmaster electronic a/c. Yesterday, I noticed that all the lights on the display were blinking, and a/c wouldnt turn on. I unplugged it, and plugged it back in and nothing happens. The display reads 00. If I mess around and press other buttons, the display will change to C5. Can anyone tell me what is happening? It would be much appreciated.

Much regards

Reply to
J.Lef

Google is your friend.

Al Moran

Thanks for the link, and I looked at it before posting here. Maybee I am looking in the wrong place, but I cant find in this documentation where a c5 code is mentioned.

Much regards

Reply to
J.Lef