Error-04 sony cdx A15

I searched a lot in the internet, found that it seems to be a diskreading error but there is no advice how to fix it. Its a cd-changer and it's old, so i dont want to spend money in it. Maybe someone has an idea how to get rid of this problem.
WFR SW
Sebastian Wilhelm wrote:

Tried laser lens cleaning CD? Tony
The last CD player I had issues with I blew out with compressed air, it worked, It must of had dirt lodged inside. Try cleaning the lens.
m Ransley wrote:

contaminates in it. You want to buy a can of filtered air at the office supply store or such.
When i do it, first i put the long tube on the air can to focus the air stream. Then i blow across the top and then down into the sides. Keep in mind the top lens you see is only part of the assembly. There is the bottom on the lens, and mirror, and the laser and Pickup down where the sun don't shine.
After if blow it off, i use some special optical lens cleaner in a can. (MCM electronics has it). This is a very quick acting solvent that vaporized quickly. They a very gentle rub with a q tip. If you use something like rubbing alcohol you run the risk a taking the coating off the plastic lens.
A ten year old Plus laser is probably not worth getting changed at most shops. (if the part is even still available)
Bob
-