Equivalent paint

I am looking for a paint that is equal to or better than Promar 200.
What do you recommend ?
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 7:35:02 PM UTC-5, Andy wrote:

Appreciate all the help. NOT !!
Andy
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 4:21:16 PM UTC-4, Andy wrote:

i never heard of that paint
On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 4:56:20 PM UTC-5, bob haller wrote:

Sherwin Williams makes it.
Andy
On 8/18/2015 4:21 PM, Andy wrote:

In the future we'll be more helpful, now that you made friends with us.
Just get a good brand of paint and it will be about equal.
Andy posted for all of us...

You just painted yourself into a corner.
--
Tekkie