Epoxy Paint for garage

I have three Rustolium Epoxy kits for my garage. I have cleaned the floor with Simple Green and removed all oil and etc with degreaser, oven cleaner and whatever else I could find to get rid of it. :)
I have filled all cracks and joints with Polyurethane Concrete Self Leveling patch.
Will the mild acid cleaner that comes with the kit hurt the patch I just used? If so can I do another mild Simple Green then apply the paint? It's still too cold to put down and the patch hasn't cured 100% yet.
Thanks!
Lannie
LS wrote:

If you don't follow the instructions, including the etching, you might as well use finger paint.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
If it was greasy and dirty then you should rent a floor scrubber, re- clean it and use Muriatic acid to etch it. The paint will only last as long as its prep job.

Do NOT apply without the acid etch! If you do not etch the floor you are just asking for trouble! Epoxy is great stuff if done right. If you screw up the aplication you will have a peeling mess of epoxy that will be a real bitch to fix. Follow the directions, don't cut any corners! I worked for a company that sold industrial floor coatings. One customer cheated on the aplication so the epoxy started to peel. He finally had someone come in with a sand blaster to clean the epoxy off the floor and he did it over! Greg
Anyone got an answer for the real question at hand? What will it do to the Polyurethane?

Greg
Thank you!!

It's been curing for over a week now and it is still soft and mushy feeling. How long does it take for this stuff to cure? I'm about ready to take back the Epoxy and get a refund as this sealer looks like it will never harden.
Lannie

Two days in 85 degree sunlight and it is ready to go.
Painted it Saturday night. Looking good so far.
LS

I don't have the answer to the real question, but my friend had her floor painted several months ago. The disadvantage is that snow or rain that drips off the car doesn't get absorbed by the concrete, so it remains in puddles for a long time. Just something to consider.