Epoxy glue that doesn't stink so much?

Is there a fast-cure epoxy that doesn't smell like burnt hair?
larry moe 'n curly wrote:

Why? The smell goes away when it dries. That takes 5 minutes.
Ron Tock wrote:

{picking nits mode engaged}
Epoxy doesn't dry, it cures. Drying indicates loss of moisture or solvent, curing is a chemical reaction taking place.
Stuff does stink though. Maybe they should sell scented epoxies? "Try new Ocean Breeze Epoxy!" ;)

number one choice of glueheads everywhere!
larry moe 'n curly wrote:

Probably better that it stinks so you will conciously not inhale it. if it smelled like air freshener you would probably inhale deep regardless of the warnings on the label.
--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert

Hey, now how else is he going to get high?

larry moe 'n curly wrote:

When did you last burn your hair? :) I had a friend in high school who had a crush on my sister--one day we're sitting at the kitchen table, and he picked up a Bic and sparked it in her face in an attempt to tease her. Bangs lit and smoke bellowed. Next day she had some of her large friends kick his ass pretty good. So much for that crush :)
BTW, Devcon 5-min epoxy is relatively odorless.
hvacrmedic
Keep the glue away from smelly things such as your feet.