epoxy garage floor??

Has anyone here recently epoxied their garage floor? I have a large garage that has one 1/8 crack in it. How did you get the acid down into the crack or how did you clean it back out again?
ed wrote:

Don't worry. The acid has the consistency of water. Just follow the instructions.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Consider sand in the epoxy to avoid slipping. Also, anyone know if tire heat ruins epoxy paint?

Art wrote:

You must use garage type epoxy paint, as it is designed to handle the tyre heat. BTW I also suggest allowing even more time than the instructions suggest for this reason, it becomes more resistant as it cures.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math