epoxy

Hello
i used to go to Wendy's etc. and take a few of the Catchup cups home with me. Then purchased something like 5000 2 oz cups at Sams. Bathroom paper cups are 3 oz. I found some 3/4 oz or something like it also at a junk store.
I rarely mix up more than 3 or 4 oz of epoxy at a time.
our marine epoxy is a simple 2:1 mix. (sold in 12 oz and 1.5 gal units - the 1.5 gal kits are $72). Our other epoxies are 1:1 etc.
Ditto for the LPU polys (awlgrip clones) that we sell. They are 4:1 or 2:1 - again the tiny plastic or paper cups. I often just mix up enough to cover a 3 inch by 3 inch test panel.
hope this helps
paul
--

"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include
a free trip around the Sun every year."
Paul Oman wrote:

You should also post this to alt.denture.repair
Paul Oman wrote:

Greetings Paul Oman,
This looks like an add for your products, not a question or a response to a post. That makes it SPAM. Do you want to be a spammer even if you get paid money to do it? Please also consider with all the vigilantes that spamming may be bad for your health. Do a search in Google for "spammer beat to death".
Hope this helps, William
I use a scale, more accurate and predictable, IME. If not in the user guide, ask the manufacturer if the weight mix ratio is different than the volume mix ratio, it often is.-Jitney
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:41:32 +0000, Paul Oman wrote:

Hope it helps with what? Fuck off, you ignorant fucking spammer piece of shit.
Linux Registered User #327951