EPDM Rubber Roofing wraps over My RV

The EPDM rubber roofing wraps over slightly on both sides of my RV and you can see it from the ground. It gets dirty and doesn't look good. What can I do about this?
--
dereklawler

Wear a baseball hat. Looking up exposes you to more UV rays from the sun, and does occular damage. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
The EPDM rubber roofing wraps over slightly on both sides of my RV and you can see it from the ground. It gets dirty and doesn't look good. What can I do about this?
--
dereklawler

I believe any latex paint would stick to rubber reasonably well, and shouldn't do it any harm. Why not just paint the visible edges of that rubber?
Alternatively, look under "Adhesives" in your yellow pages phone directory, cuz anyone selling adhesives will almost certainly sell a water proof tape meant for exterior use. Cover the dirty black rubber with tape in a colour you like.
--
nestork