Envirosept Furnace Filter

Wow! No idea I'd start such a debate.

I guess my interpretation of all this puts me off the idea of the Envirosept due to the decreased airflow. So, the question then becomes, should I replace the old 1976 Honeywell electronic air cleaner with a new one of the same type, or has the technology not changed during that time? Would an upgrade be worth the expense?

Thanks!

Reply to
himilecyclist

Steve Scott

Thanks! Does the Aprilaire cause less airflow reduction than the Envirosept then?

Steve Scott wrote:

Reply to
himilecyclist

Reply to