Entrances AreNOT Modern

Page 2 of 2

You need to be a bit more selective of the mushrooms you eat from the woods.

This has got to be a troll, but what the heck...
re: "You will need a dock to place groceries before opening front door...steps to the door...all under roof/cover....Sitting groceries down on a dirty, garage floor does not compute."
At my house, I have a rather unique setup: It's called a "garage with a door into the kitchen".
I also have a unique way of getting the groceries into the house without "sitting them down on a dirty garage floor." I carry them directly from the vehicle into the kitchen. Novel...I know...but I'm a trendsetter.
Even when I don't want to (or, typically, don't have room to) pull into the garage, I am able to back up to the garage door - which is under an overhang - and unload completely under cover, once again using my radical "carry 'em from the vehicle into the kitchen" relocation technique.
re: Truth will set you free: John 8:32
Truth is, you have issues: DerbyDad03 9:18 PM

Who let you out of the nuthatch? Where are your keepers?

Back in "the old days" how old are you, take your horse by a better neighborhood and look at all the 80 yr old covered horse entrances.

I already have this. My house was built in 1948.
Cindy Hamilton

Um, homes are ALREADY being designed with that purpose in mind. Most new homes are designed with 2-car garages adjacent to the kitchen. Essentially, a glorified loading dock.
You back the car into the garage, close the door, and unload directly into the kitchen.