Entire dishwashers are disposable apparently.

Good to hear there were parts available. My washer is a newer "efficient" model, about 6 years old. Basement flooded, that's what go it.

Reply to
Vic Smith

Hey, You're my kinda man. Our GE DW needed motor/pump assembly once in 20 years. I got replacement from eBay for less than 50 bucks including shipping. It is still running very well. No issues.

New units often uses less water and power per load but I am not sure of their reliability being all plastic, etc.

Reply to
Tony Hwang