enough psi in a powerwasher for 3 story house cleaning of siding?

Curious what most have found to be enough psi for a 3 story house to clean the siding? (I think around 35 feet to the peak)
IE: I've looked at some electrics that max out at around 1600 psi, while the gas ones are around 2200 psi or higher...
I was thinking electric would be the easier one with less maintenance etc.. but maybe not enough power?
Here are two models in particular:
Sistema 10102 CleanJet 1400 TSS (Amazon.com product link shortened)74318373&sr=1-2 1400 psi, 1.4gal per minute, electric;
or
Briggs and Stratton 2200 psi (Amazon.com product link shortened)74318373&sr=1-5 Gas powered;
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖

Actually here is a better electric, psi wise:
Karcher 1800 psi 1.5 gallons per minute http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productIdh901-53576-K368M&detailÞsc&lpage=none
Add pictures here
✖

35 feet? A plain old garden hose will deliver a stronger stream of water at that distance. Pressure washer pressure happens very close to the nozzle. You need to be within a foot or two of whatever you are trying to clean. At five feet, there is just a fine mist gently wafting through the air.
CWM
Add pictures here
✖

Good to know this. I have same problem cleaning a shaded side of my house and had also thought pressure washer. For this senior citizen to climb a 30 ft ladder on a slope is also out of the question. Wonder if anyone else has a suggestion? Frank
Add pictures here
✖

I had heard that the gas powered 2200 psi or higher units would reach that high (i posted this but it didnt show up ).. I wonder what the pro's would use.. or maybe they use a ladder..
Trying to find a solution that is around $200 , hopefully electric.
Add pictures here
✖

They use a powered scaffold, or a ladder.

Good luck. High end electric units make gas ones look cheap.
Add pictures here
✖
Charlie Morgan wrote:

Thats all I use to wash our siding. As you said a pressure washer is useless at that range and really not a good thing to use on siding that is closer.
Add pictures here
✖

They must sell things that go on garden hoses that will mix soap in with the water. Last year they had a product that was meant for cleaning windows on the second floor. I think it was blue. Don't know how well it worked on windows, let alone walls.
Add pictures here
✖

"Windex" has been making a hose end sprayer unit for some years now, comes filled with the cleaner (not quite the same as standard windex). You spray it on the windows, wait a bit, and then rinse. Any hardware/DIY/Lowes etc store should have it.
It seems to work quite well on windows. It might work on siding, and if not, you could refill it with something else. They're cheap too.
Of course gardening centres are full of such devices for spraying liquid fertilizer etc, so that'd probably work fine too.
--
Chris Lewis,

✖