Englert LeafGuard Gutters (Price?)

Hello,

I recieved a quote for new Englert LeafGuard gutters today that worked out to $41/foot (without installation). This seems high even for this product. Can anyone give me a rough idea of what I should expect to pay for this product?

Thanks.

Reply to
jabacklund

I don't know the product, but that is a ridiculous price.

Reply to
hrhofmann

The local franchises set the price. You local franchise has been smoking crack. Call another franchise - sometimes they poach.

I like the product by the way. I've used them on several houses and the only two issues I've found is that water coming out of a valley, or other higher than typical flow, can overshoot the gutter, and they tend to form icicles if there is a lot of freezing and thawing. So, don't put them over unprotected doors, or run some heat tape along the gutter above the door.

RicodJour