engineered wood floors

I am planning to install engineered wood floors (probably red oak, natural) over a concrete subfloor in my condo. They will be glued down. Many of the brands I have seen have a thin wear layer of wood or look cheap. Have identified Mercier, Mirage, and Lauzon as brands I am considering.
Does anyone have recommendations on a quality manufacturer with a product that looks like "real" 3/4 in hardwood? Any experience with the above mentioned brands?
Thanks.
DLK wrote:

I dunno about that, but I think most of them are intended to float.

Does anyone have advice on installing engineered wood floors over a concrete subfloor in a 6th floor condo? Do you recommend floating the wood or gluing it down??? What about using a cork underlayment?

The manufacturer will have the best advice for their product. Floating floors work well and are much more easily taken out 20 years later if that is what you want to do. I used Mannington and they have an underlayment just for it, one for above grade, another for below grade. Check www.mannington.com

Float it. See if Homasote is cheaper than cork.