engineered wood floor, sealing joints against water?

We are in the process of having an engineered wood floor glued down on a concrete base. It is a Mannington Mills Ultrafit tongue and groove system, Biltmore 3" maple with beveled top edges on each piece. Looks great so far.
Several rooms including the KITCHEN! I am worried about water percolating down between the individual pieces. They fit pretty tight, but I think that water will certainly get in. What will that do?
Seems to me that there should be some thin sealer that could be applied to the floor to seal the seams and prevent water from getting in. Even floor wax might do it.
Thanks for any advice.
DaveC
Ask your supplier. I believe some such floors have the T&G areas sealed.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

I can't help you much, I just floated about 800 sqft of engineered with no bevel. Engineered not laminate. But I've never seen any sealed...the factory finish on the engineered stuff is tough as nails. Just dont let water get underneath in large amounts....as I had a leak in one room that quickly buckled a few hundred feet I had to redo.
I've decided next time to put in pergo laminate because I dont care who comes in, from insurance, to appraiser, to construction workers, everyone thinks its pergo. To me the difference is obvious, but next time I think I'll save a few bucks as it drives me nuts...