engineered or solid wood flooring

Hi, Has anyone here have experiences with solid and engineered flooring? I'm curious which is warmer to the feet during canadian winter? I have a laminate on my floor right now and its freezing cold to the feet I want to put my carpet back on.
I think the solid feels warmer but that it's a mind thing. I'm one of those people that likes real wood flooring so much that it feels warmer.
I think the solid feels warmer but that it's a mind thing. I'm one of those people that likes real wood flooring so much that it feels warmer.

They can both be cold. In my house, I have some engineered wood over concrete slab and it does feel cold. I have some laminate over top of a sub-floor and it is not quite as cold.
IMO, nothing beats real hardwood. Put a rug in front of the sofa and chairs to keep your feet warmer.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

the process of having a room redone. will use bona mega water base. that way the floor will not get the yellow tint later. easy to repair scratches.