Engineered flooring finish

My wife and I are deciding on new flooring for a house we're buying. After deciding on bamboo we were informed that bamboo may not work well in our home without a humidifier due to the dry Colorado. So now we're looking at engineered flooring. After basically deciding on what we wanted I dropped a fork on our sample piece and it did a number on the finish. The wood was fine though, so I'm wondering if it's possible to fix damaged finish. I've tried finding this answer on my own, but I just find information on tubes of touch up for the wood.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

Reply to
darren.grimsley

any hardwood floor can be damaged. I guess you have to decide if you want to LIVE in your house or just show it.

S. Barker

Good thing it was not small sledge hammer.

Reply to
Oren