"Energy Shield" by Atlas Roofing???

Anyone used "Energy Shield" made by Atlas Roofing?? I want to side the front of the house and this stuff doesn't look too bas (R-value of 3). Comments? Advice?
Cory
what is it , how thick is it, whats it made of,
It is 1/2" thick, made of "rigid polyiso foam board" with a "triplex facer (foil-kraft-foil) on the topside and a foil facer on the back side"... check it out and let me know what you think:
http://www.atlasroofing.com/residential/energy.asp
Cory

this is interesting because I just did this to a 110 yr house , and there are alot of things for you to consider, Do you want to put it on the outside of your house and put siding over it, I removed my cedar shakes put up 2" celotex foam board with r 14,4 , then 5/8 ' oxb then shakes, one thing r3 is not much for all that work, It looks like celotex made it, tell me what you want to do , acheive, and your location
I want to put vinyl over top of the Energy Shield. My climate is brutal (Saskatchewan, Canada - winter for 5-7 months, summers can be quite warm - this week has us at 30++ Degree Celsius, 86++ Fahrenheit, ). What I want to achieve? I guess I want to improve the insulation a bit on the house... did you check out the link I had on my last post?
Cory

Cory I sent you a Email with my # ,,, get it??? whats your temp low , sq ft . house ,type house,,,, etc etc can help, know da shit
Cory , Brutal doesnt mean shit, in 82 in chgo for 1 mo never got above 0....always goes to -15, -20,,,, where U B , what U wanta get , r 3 aint shit...........r30 wall is ,,,,,, r35 attic aint shit got r 110 attic......here in mild USA ,...give me more info,,,,,,
Cory Adding r3 to siding is not enough, adding r 15 is better
Temperature high here in Saskatchewan, +40 degrees Celsius, low -40 Celsius
square footage of house: 850 (bungalo)
We already have fiberglass pink insulation in the walls, I just wanted to improve insulation a bit....
Cory PS - I'd call you but I don't want to pay for long distance phone charges...