Energy efficient window wrap?

I heard there is some kind of plastic wrap you can put on your windows to increase energy efficiency. My basement window makes the basement very cold, if a stiff wind comes up you can actually feel it through the window! Where do you buy this window wrap stuff, and what's it called officially (so I can google it)?
Thanks Mike
nevermind, found it..
Michael Shaffer wrote:

And what is it??