Energizer AA cheap

Page 3 of 3
On 1/8/2014 7:02 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> arrive in 6-8 weeks, I wll post when it arrives, > don't hold your breath waiting!!!

Thanks, I may wish to breathe some time in there. Is it OK if I stand on one foot, and hold my mouth like this?
http://www.buriedwithchildren.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Silly-Face-Boy-2.jpg
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 01/06/2014 06:06 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

Better deal: it's strongly suspected that the Duracell Ion Core rechargeable NiMH cells that are now in most stores around $11/4-pack are rebranded Sanyo (now Panasonic) Eneloop XX 2400 mAh cells. (they simply haven't been on the market long enough for anyone to do long term self-discharge or multiple cycle tests on them yet, but they are seriously looking like the real deal.) I've already got all the NiMH cells I need at the moment but it is reassuring that good quality rechargeables are now available in stores at a reasonable price without having to faff about online. Buy those for your devices that need them and a Maha C9000 charger, a few packs of Energizer Lithiums for long term storage/emergency/prepper type stuff, and never buy cells again.
I'm done with alkalines... too many leaks.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
On Monday, January 6, 2014 5:06:20 PM UTC-6, Metspitzer wrote:

My Walmart card came about a week ago, 2 weeks after I mailed the info in.