Endless or INfinite pool

I was thinking about one of these small pools with a current so you can swim against the current and never really move. I found 2 brands. Anyone have any experience with either brand? They use hydraulic powered propellers to make the current. The walls are steel and self supporting. The Infinite pool also have 2 feet wide supports perpendicular to the walls which seems to be a good idea.

Reply to
Art

Last time I looked the pool was $25k not counting installation. My attention went some where else almost immediately.

Reply to
SQLit

It is not that bad.

Reply to