Empty Caulking Container

Anyone know if you can buy an empty caulking tub/container? The type that fit into a caulking gun so you can load it with your own caulk or grout. I know there's always the grout bag option but thought it might be easier if using a gun. I'm trying to grout travertine without getting grout in the indentations and all over the face of the tile.
RV
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"
Evo wrote:

Just a WAG, but if the grout isn't too stiff, how about trying a cake decorating gun, something like this?
http://tinyurl.com/yf4fsp
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

RV
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"
Evo wrote:

Sure, they have these at most concrete supply stores and they are available from a few other suppliers. They are the larger size caulk guns, not the small ones.
Here is one that is powered by a drill. I have never used one like this.
http://www.nationwidecoatings.com/prod11a.htm
Here is another refillable type:
http://www.brigadier.ru/catalog_eng.php?id62
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Robert Allison wrote:

and no one new what I was talking about. But that can be expected!
RV
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"

Buy a tube of 99cent caulk. Caulk along the sill in your basement or anywhere else, to empty is. Pop the plastic push thingie out by shoving something like a 1/4" rod thru the tip, and clean everything well. You got an empty...... Even if you do find them, you'll probably pay over 99cents anyhow, and there are always cracks along those sills.

IMHO:
I've heard of people using disposible cake decorating, pastery bags with long tips.
later,
tom @ www.FreelancingProjects.com