Employment Offer.

Page 2 of 2
On 10 Mar 2006 10:46:31 -0800, "Saintdollarss"

That is, the thief dollass sends a bad check to any fool who knows where a check-cashing place is.. The prospective sucker uses it to send payment via Western Union or something to the "Head Office", keeps his 10% and later has to repay the 90% out of his own money.
Go to hell, dollass. And I mean that literally.
http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm

Funny, but a search of his IP address gives the following
82.206.131.2 Record Type: IP Address
OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre OrgID: RIPE Address: P.O. Box 10096 City: Amsterdam StateProv: PostalCode: 1001EB Country: NLI guess there are no ISPs in the UK and he had to go to the Netherlands
I think it's great that Barney is showing a little motivation, hopefully Fred won't find out

Betty's been up my bum to get a job, Bam Bam needs diapers.:)

Did you notice that Barney lives in Arizona, and Fred retired to Boca? I think it's time for a reunion show.

Saintdollarss wrote:

Extract? For _textiles_? You are an idiot who doesn't know the first thing about the textile industry.
Also, who ever heard of a last name of the form O.A.? You make it very clear that you are uneducated, and likely a Nigerian just from those two sentences, sir and/or madam.
Henry Higgins

This should help: http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm

LOL. Now that's good.