Employment Offer.

You are advertising a business on Usenet. That's spam, you're a spammer. Go away.

Reply to
Dan Espen

Betty's been up my bum to get a job, Bam Bam needs diapers.:)

Reply to
Chub

OK, count me in. You can find all my contact information at this site:

Doug Miller

We wouldn't know about you if you hadn't spammed this newsgroup. You are a fool. (and a liar and a thief.)

Reply to
mm

Did you notice that Barney lives in Arizona, and Fred retired to Boca? I think it's time for a reunion show.

Reply to
mm

Extract? For _textiles_? You are an idiot who doesn't know the first thing about the textile industry.

Also, who ever heard of a last name of the form O.A.? You make it very clear that you are uneducated, and likely a Nigerian just from those two sentences, sir and/or madam.

Henry Higgins

Reply to
lycquan

This should help:

Doug Kanter

LOL. Now that's good.

Reply to
Michindo

Sad thing about your conclusion, you are right, and the internet is full of them.

later,

tom @

Tom