EMPIRE wall furnaces only 78% efficient

Most modern furnaces are in the 90-95% efficiency bracket!
EMPIRE needs to put more fins or baffles in their heat exchangers.(Maybe lower the fuel burning rate?)
DO YOU THINK THEY ARE WAITING ON PURPOSE? DO YOU THINK THEY WANT YOU TO BUY ONE NOW! THEN, WHEN FUEL PRICES GO WAY UP IN A FEW YEARS-THEY CAN SELL YOU ANOTHER ONE ! (THEIR IMPROVED HIGH EFFICIENCY MODEL)????
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I got an old used high standing empire that is probably 20 years old. I fitted it in a narrow space. I'de like to replace it with one of the SAME DIMENSIONS that is EFFICIENT! Unfortunately, I'll have to go to another mfgr. THANKS A LOT, EMPIRE! THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR "UNDERSTANDING" CBvac!
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (misterfact) wrote in message wrote in message
Lighten up, eh! Nobody owes you anything, except that you pay for it. And, if you don't find what you'd like, move on.
If you don't want to listen to someone with experience in the field (e.g. CBHvac), your comments are irrelevant. A little knowledge is dangerous.
jb
I'm happy to listen to anyone experienced in the field. Is there anyone experienced in the field who can recommend an EFFICIENT propane wall heater that will fit in the space of my piece of gas guzzling CRAP by EMPIRE. The space is 18" wide by 76" high. The flue outlet centerline is 66" from the floor. Obviously John Barry is no help! snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com