Ellison 1300 Replacement Windows

We are considering replacing our windows and the contractor offers two windows at about the same price:
Ellison 1300 Simonton 5050
I am leaning towards the Ellison because I like the beveled edges, but would be appreciative of any information you can provide on either window to help me make a decision. I have found a lot of information on the Simonton online that seems positive, but no one is commenting much on the Ellison.
Thanks! Sam