Element for Convection Toaster Oven

Have a Bravetti Toaster Convection Rotesserie Oven (I know - too many things in one) here with one dead element out of five. The usual appliance parts places cannot source a replacement element for me. It's a straight element, about 12 inches long with threaded connectors at both ends and marked 60V/400W. Can anyone suggest a source - online or bricks and mortar? I'd really hate to have to dump this for the sake of one element.

Reply to
Jimbo

Actually, it's one dead element of 6! Can anyone suggest a source? Otherwise, garbage :(

Reply to
Jimbo

That 60 volt spec sounds like there are probably two in series across

120 volts.

Can you post a photo of the element?

Have you tried asking at this website?

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia

Contact the manufacturer and explain your situation, they might be willing to source the part for you.

If you are clever, you might be able to adapt an element from another toaster oven to fit in your oven (try for one with a similar electrical resistance).

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Did a little web searching, looks like that thing may have been made by a company called Euro-pro.

Here's their website:

there's a place where you can enter a model number to purchase parts & accessories.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Somehow I don't think so but thanks for the idea :)

Reply to
Jimbo

.

a company called Euro-pro.

e's a place where you can

Eventually got through to Euro-Pro via India to be told that this is not a spare part that they are willing to ship to me. However, if I ship the unit to them they will repair it and return it. All of this is way too much trouble when I only want the element.

Reply to
Jimbo

Eventually got through to Euro-Pro via India to be told that this is not a spare part that they are willing to ship to me. However, if I ship the unit to them they will repair it and return it. All of this is way too much trouble when I only want the element.

Reply to
charlie

Thanks, Charlie. I've just sent them an email expressing my desperation :) and pleading for assistance. They are located pretty close to me.

Jimbo