Element for Convection Toaster Oven

Have a Bravetti Toaster Convection Rotesserie Oven (I know - too many things in one) here with one dead element out of five. The usual appliance parts places cannot source a replacement element for me. It's a straight element, about 12 inches long with threaded connectors at both ends and marked 60V/400W. Can anyone suggest a source - online or bricks and mortar? I'd really hate to have to dump this for the sake of one element.

Actually, it's one dead element of 6! Can anyone suggest a source? Otherwise, garbage :(
Jimbo wrote:

That 60 volt spec sounds like there are probably two in series across 120 volts.
Can you post a photo of the element?
Have you tried asking at this website?
http://www.fixya.com/support/bravetti
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jimbo wrote:

Contact the manufacturer and explain your situation, they might be willing to source the part for you.
If you are clever, you might be able to adapt an element from another toaster oven to fit in your oven (try for one with a similar electrical resistance).
Jon

Did a little web searching, looks like that thing may have been made by a company called Euro-pro.
Here's their website: http://www.euro-pro.com/europro/default.aspx , there's a place where you can enter a model number to purchase parts & accessories.
Eric

Eventually got through to Euro-Pro via India to be told that this is not a spare part that they are willing to ship to me. However, if I ship the unit to them they will repair it and return it. All of this is way too much trouble when I only want the element.

Eventually got through to Euro-Pro via India to be told that this is not a spare part that they are willing to ship to me. However, if I ship the unit to them they will repair it and return it. All of this is way too much trouble when I only want the element.
--
there are places that make custom elements for kilns. it\'s the same wire. if
you can measure it accurately enough (width, length, ohms), you can order

Thanks, Charlie. I've just sent them an email expressing my desperation :) and pleading for assistance. They are located pretty close to me.
On Jul 8, 11:07pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Somehow I don't think so but thanks for the idea :)