Electronic Studfinder Don't Work

I just bought one of those electronic studfinders, and it was not a cheap model either. The thing is useless. I installed the batteries as required and turned it on. The "on" light lit up. Then I held it between my legs and nothing happened. (It's supposed to beep and several led lights are supposed to light up when a stud is located). I decided that maybe I needed to be in more of a studly mood, so I crawled in bed with my woman and got a really hard erection. Then I took the studfinder and held it tightly against my dick, Still no beeps or lights. This thing is useless. I paid good money for a piece of junk. Monday it goes back to the store.

In your case, my guess is it is working fine! Greg

Real studs are at least 1 1/2". You did not measure up.
On Sun 14 Aug 2005 02:25:57a, wrote in alt.home.repair:

Apparently you weren't wearing an iron condom.
--
Wayne Boatwright **
snipped-for-privacy@nothinghere.com wrote:

Would "Woody" not be woody or would he?

If you wanted it to light up between your legs you should have bought a 'dud' finder, not a stud finder.

You need to stick it really far up your ass to get a good reading. Don't use lubrication as it will void the warranty.