ELECTRONIC OIL BURNER CONTROL BOX

A couple of weeks ago, I asked if anyone knew if the latest Honeywell L7224U oil burner control box would hold its memory during a power failure. Well, I installed the box today, and I can now report that after a 4 hour power interruption (I programmed it this morning and installed it this afternoon), the box held all of its settings exactly as I programmed them. It is also much more accurate and easier to use than the older L8124 series of control boxes, along with having a programmable differential on the high side as well as on the low side. =======================================================Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Ron in NY wrote:

How much do these units cost?
Ron in NY wrote:

Hi, Usually they have small button battery inside like PC mother board. Or big capacitor which will hold juice for quite long hours.