ELECTRONIC OIL BURNER CONTROL BOX

My current boiler control box is starting to get flakey. I have a brand new Honeywell L7224U electronic control box. I have replaced these boxes on my boilers over the years with no problems, so I'm not worried about the wiring aspect, but I am wondering if the box will hold its memory during a power failure, or will it go back to a pre-programmed one size fits all specification after a power failure ???

RON ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Have you called Honeywell customer service? That should be your best source of information.

Joe

Reply to
Joe