Electronic Kenmore refrigerator not working, what does this sign mean

Page 2 of 2

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:24:16 -0500, Ignoramus20906 wrote:

That's the flarfenation warning. Means chloral-malathionide-hydrate has been detected in the low-high-oil cap and thrust elements. This is a factory authorized service only repair.

Is dihydrogen monoxide also a concern? I am very worried.
On 9/1/2010 10:32 AM, Ignoramus4117 wrote:

After reading through all the replies, I don't think I saw anything about checking for ice on the evaporator coil in the freezer. If the defrost cycle doesn't happen, ice will form and the unit will act as you have indicated.
On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 13:09:58 -0400, Art Todesco wrote:

www.managemylife.com/mmh/lis_pdf/OWNM/L0710020.pdf
Owners manual covers the 596.50013100 model. Maybe the OP can download it and find some useful info?

I already downloaded it (before I even made my first post) and found no useful info.
Nor did you provide any.

Bill was the one that mentioned it, but I didn't see a response.

By the time I started troubleshooting the fridge, itw as warm enough that I would not expect any ice on the evaporator coil to remain. And yet it was still bad.

re: "Is dihydrogen monoxide also a concern?"
Only if it gets wet.