Electronic Igniters On Outdoor Grils: How Necessary ?

Yah I have to carefully open my grill lid and check for wasps everty time I use it. The last 2 years in springtime I also have birds trying to build a nest inside my grill. They nearly filled up the interior with grass and twiggs the other day. I now have to plug the holes on the sides of the grill with pop cans to keep the birds out. Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Ricks

I had an igniter fail. While pretty cheap to replace, I only use the grill a few times each year, so a match lights it fine, or a piece of burning newspaper is easier to avoid getting your hand burnt.

R>> Hello:

Reply to
ronald

Sounds like my kind of gas grill. Except I think mine are in the tube that holds the whole thing up.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon