Electronic Igniters On Outdoor Grils: How Necessary ?

Page 2 of 2
Sounds like my kind of gas grill. Except I think mine are in the tube that holds the whole thing up.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Robert11 wrote:

For about $4 you can get a butane lighter with an piezo-electric spark at the end of a 12" tube. The nice thing about this is you can use it to shock-the-shit out of somebody you don't like.
I just wondered about all the hype/worry about whether to get a grill with that "Option" ( a five dollar ignitor), and just how long that part would last.............. ( five dollar replacement).
Worry more about the cost of gasoline..........
--James--