Electronic Controller Repair

The eight buttons on the far right of the touchpad are not doing anything.

Seems like the controller is glued onto the touchpad, so I am reluctant to try to take it off.

Is that right, or is there any chance I can get it off and try to fix those contacts?

Is ordering the controller/touchpad set for $150 the only option?

Thanks tiger

Reply to
Tiger in Japan

Could you tell us a little more about this "touchpad - controller"? Is it hard wires or wireless.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

The touchpad is glass, and seems to be cemented/glued to the controller (ERC).

Here are some picts:

Tiger in Japan

My guess is there is no repair for that one. I might try some destructive disassembly and see what's there, but only after I had planed to buy a replacement.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan