Electronic Air Cleaner Electroics Update

I have a whole house electronic air cleaner (Circa 1970) that appears to be in excellent mechanic condition, but does not work. Are there universal type modules that can be used to retrofit the solid state electronics that are no longer functional? I'm currently using a high quality pleated filter, but if seems like a waste if I could make the electronic filter work. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Reply to
Tom

Brand? Model? Wasn't difficult to find parts for mine after I figured out who made it... Still working great.

Reply to
Carpenter

It is a Sears brand. My experience with Sears appliance parts has not been good , so I was hoping that I might find a generic module.

Reply to
Tom