Electrolysis DE-rusting Cast Iron

I followed up on the Electrolysis DE-rusting metal thread by Nate Nagel. Using this video to build the tank:
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?vTADeB6V1rQ
I only needed the super washing soda and iron re bar. Cost only ~ $7 for both. Everything else was in the garage. Used a cup and a half of washing soda in 15 gallons of water.
Charger was set to 2 amps.
Cleaned cast iron.
DIY photo made using freeware suggested by Danny D.
<
http://oi33.tinypic.com/rmnwo5.jpg
Happy Happy Happy.
Oren wrote: