Electrolux Vaccume Cleane

D > I have an Electrolux vaccume epic 3000 sr, that is not creating enough D > suction to suck up hardly anything. I made sure the bag is new. Is there
D > way to take it apart and clean and check for clogs.
In addition to the suggestion of a clogged hose also check for clogged filters. Not familiar with your model but many vacuums have filters to cleanse the exhausted air. Additionally, be sure your output ports are clear. If the air can't get out more air can't get in.
Another thought: if the impeller blades are broken this will greatly reduce airflow as no blades to move the air. Usually the unit will be very noisy and/or vibrate excessibely.
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* Meandering to a different drummer.
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971