Electro Pak Heating ??

Hello all -

I was recently browsing some real estate ads, and saw something called "Electro Pak" heating.

See picture #18 at this URL:

How does this rate in terms of cost, efficiency, etc.?

This is the only home I've ever seen equipped with one.

Reply to
John Albert

joyceeemorrow

I currently have 2 homes with Electro Pak electric hot water heating system s. It is very clean, even heat. In my area, electric costs are low so the cost is moderate. I have dry eyes, so it is good for me since there is no air movement as in a forced air system. I would install it again if I were to build another home.

Reply to
joyceeemorrow

What is your electric rate and where do you live climate wise? Here in new England we pay over 20 cents a kw and would never consider electric for heating.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I'm interested in buying an Electro Pak or parts for an Electro Pak.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
mouser5020

Reply to