Electricity can KILL!

"[MONTESANO, Wash] - Authorities believe a Washington man was killed by accidentally urinating on a downed power line after a car crash."
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ŁE62II80&show_article=1
Car hits stationary object (light pole). Drives into ditch. Man pees on exposed wire. What are the chances alcohol was involved?
Add pictures here
āœ–

OUCH! Now that had to hurt.
Add pictures here
āœ–

"accidentally urinating"? Man the guy must of been pissed drunk.
Add pictures here
āœ–
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:46:14 -0800 (PST), Mikepier

...don't piss on my foot an tell me it's raining...
Add pictures here
āœ–
HeyBub wrote:

And they call him The Flash. Did it make his winkey wink on and off? D'oh! What a relief it is. I'll bet he was really pissed.
TDD
Add pictures here
āœ–

More like pissed off.
nb
Add pictures here
āœ–
HeyBub wrote:

alcohol is involved, nobody is at fault. That is how the police work now.
--
LSMFT

Add pictures here
āœ–

My BIL sent me this link.....
Two guys tryed to steal underground 13k volt copper power lines.
The photos are pretty graphic.......
http://thatswacked.wordpress.com/2010/02/15/copper-thieves-fried-alive /
Add pictures here
āœ–

Nature's way of stopping the mentally deranged from reproducing..... In the animal kingdom, it's called survival of the fittest.
Add pictures here
āœ–

    The Myth Busters checked out that one. BUSTED!
Add pictures here
āœ–
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Nope. From the Myth Busters Wikipedia entry
"Upon retesting the myth on an electric fence it was found to be Plausible, but the [third] rail was still Busted. Distance was the factor, as the urine stream breaks up less at the close range needed for urinating on the fence than urinating on the third rail, thus ensuring a direct line of current between one's body and the electrical source."
Further, electric fences are typically not 10,000 constant volts.
Add pictures here
āœ–
HeyBub wrote:

People who cite mythbusters as "proof" of *anything* are on the same level as the 911 "truthers."
Jon
Add pictures here
āœ–

I knew if you posted long enough, you'd post something I agree with. Don't know about you, but I believe tales of young men who were zapped, and there are just too many of them, and the stories are were going around when the Mythbusters were still stardust and a wet spot on the bed.
Steve
Add pictures here
āœ–
Jon Danniken wrote:

I enjoy Mythbusters as what it is: Entertainment with a quasi-scientific theme. I've often thought after watching the show why they didn't try such and such. One of the greatest things about Mythbusters, lots of real big explosions. *snicker*
TDD
Add pictures here
āœ–
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Yes, it can be entertaining at times, but it is indeed, as you stated, "quasi-scientific".
They did actually get a lead balloon to fly, which I thought was pretty cool.
Jon
Add pictures here
āœ–