Electricity Bill

(snip)

Did you replace it with something different? I went from plain old fiberglass filters to the more effective allergen filters and saw my cooling bill go up significantly. Went back to regular filters and electricty usage went back into line with previous years.

Rusty

Reply to
Rusty Wallace

It was the same one I always used. It's a 25x20x5 size so there aren't that many choices. But at least I only need to replace them every 10 months or so.

Reply to
D'Olier

******electricial short*******,

Electrical short? You're outta your f-ing mind.

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

While you're at it, check your refrig / freezer doors seal properly against leaks.

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Can you try replacing it with a 20x25x2 and change it more often ?

Reply to
Rudy