Electrician question

Page 2 of 2

Pay him by the hour. Pay him what you would expect to work for.
"Jack" wrote in message

A large box of candy, or goodies like pie, cake, etc. would make me want to come over and do more work!
But basically accept his kindness and say thank you! People who are giving types like to give and do things for other people. The kindness they show other people comes back in many different forms. Money is not necessary!
(This concept is impossible for the younger "me generation" people to understand!)
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 08:41:47 -0800, "Bill"

I agree with the idea of a home baked cake ... but I always agree with cake. ;-)

Ah, a man after my own heart! My sister knows that when I'm slaving on her house, if she brings home some sweets I consider myself the lucky one.
I am very glad that when I'm on the other side of the table the people don't know that Entenmann's Rich Frosted donuts are my Kryptonite. I'd cave on just about anything if they had an open box on their side of the table! ;) http://entenmanns.bimbobakeriesusa.com/op-prod.cfm/prodId/7203000018

Ah, a man after my own heart! My sister knows that when I'm slaving on her house, if she brings home some sweets I consider myself the lucky one.
I am very glad that when I'm on the other side of the table the people don't know that Entenmann's Rich Frosted donuts are my Kryptonite. I'd cave on just about anything if they had an open box on their side of the table! ;) http://entenmanns.bimbobakeriesusa.com/op-prod.cfm/prodId/7203000018
R ==bah. everyone knows this is their best product
http://entenmanns.bimbobakeriesusa.com/op-prod.cfm/prodId/7203001300/catId/3

Ohh, those are good. Hard to find here in Houston.
And these are impossible to find: https://shop.tastykake.com/b2c/catalog/setCurrentItem/%28layout=6_2_61_50_1_2&uiarea=2&ctype=areaDetails&next=seeItem&carea 00000005&citem000000050000000006%29/.do

Maybe he's trying to "sow a seed", it would be rude to deny him that opportunity.
Mark 4:1-20