2 breakers : 1-15A GFI, 1-15A, 1 pole duplex .
2 wires from breakers, 1-2wire, 1-3wire
2 wire cable
- connected to A of 15A duplex breaker
- running to GFI receptacle
3 wire cable
- 1 hot connected to B of 15A duplex breaker
- runnig to lights, fan
- 1 hot connected to GFI breaker
- running to floor heating cables
- neutral connected to GFI breaker
is this setup OK? Does the GFI breaker neutal works ok if shared between 2
Originally this setup was planned beacuse the receptacle is on the other
side of bathroom.
3 wire cable runs to wall with switches for lights, afan, and floor heating
thermostat. Will the circuit work, or is there a chance of GFI breaker
If needed, I can rerun the cables, but beforte I get into it, I want to be
sure that it is required.