electrical troubleshooting

On 01/11/2016 3:10 PM, badgolferman wrote: ...

Sounds like backstab? If so, hopefully the "properly" above is defined as putting both it and the other lead on the screw terminals...

Reply to
dpb

Yes.

Reply to
badgolferman

I hope the cold people in the cold house were properly thankful?

As for me, I do thank you for the follow up, it is good to know what works.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I've been known to use a bit of dielectric grease, to reduce the chance of corrosion at some later date.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No doubt it's your KY substitute...you yammer about it so much! ?| ???|?

Reply to
bob_villain