electrical tape - "beige" color

Page 1 of 2
Sure wish 3M would make the following electrical tape in "beige" color.
Scotch/3M 6132-BA-100 Plastic Electrical Tape, 3/4 x 66-Inch (Amazon.com product link shortened)17986449&sr=1-2

Why?

Just need it. Sorry, prefer not to say. :-)
On Sunday, December 7, 2014 5:13:30 PM UTC-5, Adam wrote:

You're probably not going to find true electrical tape in beige for an obvious reason. It's too close to white and better colors for identification are available.
On 12/07/2014 04:42 PM, trader_4 wrote:
[snip]

Dirty white.

Drats! They make duct tape in all sorts of funky colors. Why can't 3M do that for electrical tape? 3M can be more "creative" than that. :-)
Okay, what's the closest "stretchy" tape in beige color?
On 12/07/2014 05:01 PM, Adam wrote:

Oh my. I am 20 years behind the time but know by entering "beige tape" into a Google search there will be a million hits

This is probably the closest you'll get to it.
On 12/7/2014 6:01 PM, Adam wrote:

On 12/07/2014 05:01 PM, Adam wrote:
[snip]

Wal-Mart has a lot of fancy patterns, like flowers, British flag, and 'macaroni and cheese'.

I hate to think what kind of perversion is involved with this request. I strongly recommend shaving first.
Meanwhile, if the OP was more honest, someone would have recommended better search terms.
Try: "flesh colored tape".
--
Dan Espen

Thanks, but you're no "Meanie". :-)
My first impression of the "brown" electrical tape was that it was way too dark brown. I may take another look.
On 12/7/2014 9:38 PM, Adam wrote:

SHHHHH! Don't tell anyone, you'll ruin my reputation.

Oh-yes, I'm sure it would be gobbled up.

Geez, someone (not me) sure has a dirty mind. :-)
Okay, it's ballroom dance shoe related (specifically, for taping cross-shaped suede heel protectors around the heel).
http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/regarding-heel-protectors.6808/ ==================================================================================The third kind are my favorite. They are small cross-shaped pieces of suede that you fold over the end of the heel. Some people hold them in place with rubber bands, which looks bad in the same way that the hard plastic heel protectors look bad. But another way of holding them in place is using old-school cellophane tape. NOT the "magic transparent" tape or "satin" tape, but the real old-fashioned stuff. Why? Because the real cellophane tape is shiny and it also stretches a bit, so when you wind a bit of tape around the heel protector it molds to the shape of the shoe and is a bit shiny to coordinate with the satin fabric on the shoe. If you really want to get fancy, you can do like I do and dye the suede heel protectors to match your shoes, thereby making them even less noticable. ==================================================================================

Coban.
You can find it in any pharmacy.

Use the first aid tape. They have some that is pretty much like electrical tape. If you are wrapping something electrical, use regular tape, then take a turn or two of the first aid tape.

(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Thanks, wonder if "coban" will pick up dirt easily since it looks rough and porous.

The beige/skin color, that is.