Electrical Switch and Outlet Problem

Hello,
Just purchased my first home and was changing out all the electrical outlets and switches throughout.
The problem I am encountering is with an electrical outlet that was replaced. The outlet can be controlled by a switch, however, now it is always on. I drew a diagram of the original wiring and installed it the same way (or so it may appear.)
The original "switched" outlet had 3 white wires, 2 black, and 1 ground, while other "nonswitched" outlets have 2 white, 2 black, and 1 ground.
Thanks for anyone's input...

break off the tab between the two screws. see the product package for a picture.
proteus220 wrote:

Look at the old outlet: The brass "tab" between the 2 brass (Hot) screws should be broken off. This isolates the top and bottom outlets so that one can be switched. Jim