Electrical Sketch

For the ones following the 3-way thread.
http://i19.tinypic.com/2z9ds01.jpg
I just found a free program called TinyCad. It took over an hour to learn, but it is a snap to use when you get the hang of it.
Because it does not output to jpg I copied and pasted the drawing into IrfanView to make a jpg.

I haven't been following that thread but I know a bit about CAD. Google's free SketchUp exports to JPG's and it wouldn't have take you an hour to learn. It was good of you to go to that trouble to help someone out.

I had a look at Google's Sketchup. I only checked the web page. I did not download it. What I need is a quick and dirty way to just place some prefabed electrical symbols on a 2d layout and connect them with lines. I did not see any electrical symbols in the help text.
TinyCad will do this in minutes now that I have learned how.

I use paintbrush, You just make a clipart page with the symbols you want on it, and cut and paste them.