Electrical question

Page 2 of 2
I have no idea why there are two unused 20 amp breakers there. I bought the house 3 years ago, and that is the way I found it.
Tom The Great wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 04:03:10 GMT, Andrew Taylor

Atleast you won't have to hunt for breaker space when you get your AC installed.
Please repost when you find a solution you like, so we can learn from your experiences.
later,
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info

Tom The Great wrote:

Not necessarily. You need two on opposite sides of neutral.